Acquisition Management and
DECISIVE ANALYTICS supports the DoD and Component missile defense organizations with technical, advisory, and assistance services in systems engineering, sensors, command and control, and battle management.
We provide direct support to the Missile Defense Agency through the development of cyber innovation; modeling and simulation; and live, virtual, and constructive model interfaces.
We provide other clients, including the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command, with systems analysis, data collection, and test planning.
We apply systems engineering expertise to integrate sensors and weapons systems through C2, battle management, and communications architectures and capabilities.
- Mission analysis/requirements development
- Architecture design
- Concept development/trades/Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S)
- Military utility analysis
- Life-Cycle Cost Estimation (LCCE)
- Early systems engineering
- Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Life-cycle Product Support Planning (PSP)
We work to improve program management and execution to promote the continued improvement of missile defense capabilities. We work with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD); Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (AT&L); and the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Systems Engineering (DASD[SE]) to provide:
- Program Assessment (including Earned Value Management) in oversight of Major Acquisition Programs (MDAPs) and Major Automated Information Systems (MAIS)
- Reviews and coordination for DoD weapons systems acquisition efforts
- Budget development and execution
- Program and mission area integration
- Cost and schedule risk technical analysis
- Approval, execution, and reporting
- Strategic planning and communication for acquisition
- Business process reengineering
- Weapon system modification management
- Policy guidance and review
- Defense Acquisition Guidebook (DAG)
- Acquisition Decision Memorandums (ADMs)
- Business Cases Analysis (BCA)
- Acquisition Strategies
- Link management plans