Program Acquisition Management
DECISIVE ANALYTICS provides technical support and systems management to the development and acquisition of programs for DoD, Component missile defense organizations, other government agencies, and commercial activities. We assist services in systems engineering, sensors, command and control, and battle management.
Our capabilities include providing direct support to the Missile Defense Agency through the development of cyber innovation; modeling and simulation; and live, virtual, and constructive model interfaces. We also provide other clients, including the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command, with systems analysis, data collection, and test planning.
- Mission Analysis/Requirements Development
- Architecture Design
- Concept Development/Trades/Analysis of Alternatives
- Modeling and Simulation
- Systems Engineering and Documentation
- Life-Cycle Development
- Cost Estimation
- Test and Evaluation
- Program Assessment (Earned Value Management)
- Budget Development and Execution
- Cost and Schedule Risk Technical Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Communication
- Business Process Reengineering