Target Discrimination and Data Fusion
DECISIVE ANALYTICS has developed flexible algorithms that classify objects based on one or more sensor returns, regardless of sensor type or phenomenology.
Our approach links the fundamental properties of target objects across multiple sensor types to provide more accurate classification and scene understanding.
We accurately model target motion with complex dynamic processes. We simultaneously perform tracking and discrimination by creating a single framework for multiple measurements.
Real-Time Discrimination and Tracking Algorithms
We develop algorithms to reduce the dimensionality of complex sensor returns to help in classification of potential threats.
- Ballistic, cruise, and maneuverable targets
- Sensor-agnostic machine learning
- Collections of optical, infrared, and radio frequency data
Ballistic Missile Defense
We have extensive experience in delivering technical advisory and assistance services in engineering, configuration control, and risk management to the Missile Defense Agency and other key stakeholders.
- Discrimination using data from fielded sensors
- Sensor correlation to manage target hand-off
- Target position estimate improvement, with target type
We specialize in providing real-time, actionable information to support critical user needs: technical intelligence, missile warning, and missile defense.
- Missile threat identification from space-based platforms
- Field-collection from known targets for military utility assessments
- Sensor systems evaluation as an "Honest Broker"
Tactical and Strategic Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems
- Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) for missile warning and battlespace awareness
- Ground and Synthetic Aperture Radars (SAR)
- Space-based earth environmental monitoring
- Airborne ISR systems
Mission Data Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination
We develop algorithms that collect important details from multi-modal data sets and find the high-level, big picture through data fusion. This allows our clients to focus on what they do best and make quick decisions without wading through a sea of data.
- Automated data fusion from national space and Tactical airborne ISR platforms
- Offloading of Air Force flight sensor data to information processing platforms to develop high-level reports for decision making
- Radar returns