Target Discrimination and Data Fusion
DECISIVE ANALYTICS provides research and develops cutting-edge tools and processes to allow our clients to maintain state-of-the-are insights and proof of principle for advance ground-breaking solutions. Using applied mathematical solutions, we address our customer's most daunting operational challenges.
We have developed algorithms to reduce the dimensionality of complex sensor returns to help in classification of potential threats. Our approach links the fundamental properties of target objects across multiple sensor types to provide more accurate classification and scene understanding.
- Real-Time Discrimination and Tracking Algorithms
- Battlespace Awareness
- Technical Intelligence
- Missile Warning
- Missile Defense
- Tactical and Strategic Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems
- Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR)
- Ground and Synthetic Aperture Radars (SAR)
- Space-Based Earth Environmental Monitoring
- Airborne ISR systems
- Mission Data Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination