Geospatial Intelligence Analysis and Production
DECISIVE ANALYTICS helps clients develop and implement effective geospatial intelligence solutions for today’s knowledge-based environment. We apply proven techniques and technologies that help clients observe, analyze, and interpret multi-source data and derive actionable intelligence on target capabilities and intentions.
We lead a team that won the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation’s (USGIF) 2013-2014 Military Achievement Award for developing a first-phase processing, exploitation, and dissemination workflow for the U.S. Air Force Space Command’s TacSat-3 hyperspectral sensor.
- All-Source Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Analysis and Production
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Thermal and spectral sensing technologies
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services (GIAS)
- Collection and Requirements Management
- Execution of multi-source funding
- Planning support in exploitation
- Real World Experimentation
- GEOINT Operational Planning for Warfighters