Geospatial Intelligence Analysis and Production
DECISIVE ANALYTICS helps clients develop and implement effective geospatial intelligence solutions for today’s knowledge-based environment.
We apply proven techniques and technologies that help clients observe, analyze, and interpret multi-source data and derive actionable intelligence on target capabilities and intentions.
We lead a team that won the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation’s (USGIF) 2013-2014 Military Achievement Award for developing a first-phase processing, exploitation, and dissemination workflow for the U.S. Air Force Space Command’s TacSat-3 hyperspectral sensor.
All-Source Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Analysis and Production
We pride ourselves in our abilities to collect, process, exploit, and disseminate GEOINT in response to warfighter tasking. We advise, assist, and consult on all areas of organizational management, mission analysis, and potential application of space-based remote sensing platforms for the USASMDC/ARSTRAT GEOINT Division
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Thermal and spectral sensing technologies
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services (GIAS)
Collection and Requirements Management
We assist the USASMDC/ARSTRAT GEOINT Division in developing a vision and long-term strategy and the action plans to implement that strategy.
- Execution of multi-source funding
- Planning support in exploitation
- Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR)
Real World Experimentation
Our team provides unique solutions that give our clients asymmetric advantages across the range of information-age military operations
- We develop solutions to meet the requirements of military combat operations and disaster relief.
- We provide rapid response to the warfighter in highly technical fields such as GEOINT and space force enhancement.