DECISIVE ANALYTICS supports the U.S. Federal Government, domestic and multi-national companies, with management, execution, and expansion of defense-related business. Through global partnerships, we provide rigorous analysis of the complex, political, social, economic, technological, and security factors that affect defense industrial cooperation enterprises.
We have extraordinary international support experience as reflected by four years of past Chairmanship of the NATO Industrial Advisory Group and our current Chairmanship of the National Defense Industrial Association's (NDIA) International Division. We have been serving as the Co-Chairman of the U.S,-Japan Defense Industry Dialogue since late 2013.
Our International Support sector supports U.S. and international clients with advice, analysis, and assistance in achieving their international business objectives. We know the USG players, understand the defense market, and facilitate business-to-business partnerships in pursuit of international cooperation, collaboration, and program support.
Defense Industrial Cooperation
Supporting U.S. and allied national security interests through strong partnerships and competent program management
- Chief architect and planner for the successful U.S.-Japan Defense Industry Conference in May 2016, which was co-sponsored by NDIA and the Society of Japanese Aerospace Companies
- Providing assistance to 15 different international companies who are seeking industrial cooperation with U.S. companies in support of the U.S. defense and security market
International Programs Support
We bridge international issues in both the public and private sectors to achieve robust international cooperation to the benefit of our clients.
- We are instrumental in facilitating U.S.-Japan missile defense cooperation, while supporting a DoD agency for nine years.
- We support a NATO agency with specific planning for expanding NATO exercises to industry members as observers, which enabled significant improvements in future exercises.
- We assist international clients in finding potential areas for cooperation and collaboration with U.S. companies in the defense marketplace.
International Business Consulting
We enable client competitiveness in the global marketplace
- We work closely with our U.S. and international clients on developing their strategies and action plans for gaining new opportunities for new international business.
- We know the key government players in the U.S. and its many allies.
- We understand the many barriers to international cooperation and have successfully facilitated proprietary industrial partnerships.
Export Control and Compliance
We help clients navigate complex requirements to meet critical program milestones.
- We are closely monitoring the administration’s progress in the Export Control Reform Initiative, which is reforming the U.S. Export Control System.
- We have close ties with the three Departments involved in this reform (State, Defense, and Commerce) and quickly respond to export license and Technical Assistance Agreement requests.
- We keep our clients fully informed of the critical, new developments and their impact on their strategy and business objectives.
Defense and National Security Analysis
We provide clients situational awareness, focused insight, and actionable intelligence for program and risk management.
- Our team advises and assists our international clients in understanding the U.S. defense and national security market.
- We help our clients understand where there may be opportunities for international collaboration, cooperation, and partnerships with U.S. defense companies in support of mutual interests.
- We understand the value and importance of how a government-to-government reciprocal defense procurement memorandum of understanding can benefit U.S. and international business partners.