DECISIVE ANALYTICS helps the Office of the Secretary of Defense provide logistics oversight on Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP), Major Automated Information Systems (MAIS), and Pre-MDAP/MAIS programs in order to significantly improve the warfighters' ability to operate and maintain critical weapons and business systems. We also support the Department of Homeland Security in executing logistics support activities associated with border patrol activities.
Assistant Secretary of Defense for Logistics and Materiel Readiness (ASD(L&MR))
DECISIVE ANALYTICS provides Life-Cycle Logistics subject matter experts to:
- Work collaboratively with Product Support Managers, Program Managers, and Program Executive Officers to formulate logistics support plans that drive down sustainment costs while improving readiness.
- Mentor the establishment and effective implementation of the Performance Based Logistics (PBL) initiative across the DoD components.
- Help DoD programs in incentivizing industry to deliver effective, affordable product support solutions and encouraging product and process improvement through innovation.
- Develop sustainment metrics to guide the design for supportability and reduce operating costs.
- Conduct assessments to identify areas of risk which inform acquisition decision reviews.
- Support conferences and forums sponsored by the ASD(L&MR), other government organizations, and industry associations.
- Facilitate the successful execution of the annual ASD(L&MR)-sponsored PSM Conference, with more than 300 attendees from the government and industry.
Department of Defense Corrosion Policy and Oversight (CPO) Directorate
DECISIVE ANALYTICS provides corrosion technology research, development, and implementation of technical expertise to prevent and mitigate corrosion on DoD weapon systems and infrastructures.
DECISIVE ANALYTICS supports CPO initiatives related to:
- Policy and oversight
- Program oversight and coordination support
- Corrosion research, development, and technology implementation
- Mission Support
Activities related to these DoD focus areas include:
- Corrosion Prevention and Control (CPCP) reviews
- Corrosion project assessments
- Military department corrosion program review
- Weapon systems and infrastructure oversight and coordination
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) support
- Corrosion Prevention and Control Guidebook and Manual support
Department of Homeland Security Customers and Board Patrol (CBP) Office
DECISIVE ANALYTICS supports the CBP Office in strengthening the effectiveness in the acquisition of contractor-delivered products and services. These activities leverage our subject matter expertise related to all facets of acquisition that range from contracting, research, development, testing, and logistics support.
Our support to the Office of Technology Innovation and Acquisition (OTIA) involves:
- Fostering innovation in the acquisition of products and services in order to secure America's borders and facilitate the lawful movement of goods and people
- Providing policy and acquisition oversight for all CBP program management offices
- Supporting the development of technical and management strategies, and codifying them in program documentation.
- Preparing technical evaluations, which include monitoring project cost, schedule, performance and technical risks, issues, and opportunities.
- Supporting the Program Management Office Support Services (PMOSS) effort related to:
- Providing life-cycle support for programs like Remote Video Surveillance System (RVSS) Upgrade and Integrated Fixed Tour (IFT)
- Defining an approach to transition from vendor-provided maintenance to PBL