Space and Missile Defense
DECISIVE ANALYTICS delivers superior end-to-end space system development and operational solutions for the defense and intelligence communities.
We are focused on establishing and providing innovative solutions that address emerging threats and solve challenges for detection, warning, and defense.
We help clients improve situational awareness through real-time and near real-time actionable information supporting critical user needs.
Tasking, Processing, Exploitation, and Discrimination (TPED)
We perform front-end tasking coordination and planning with near real-time updated command plans; processing detection and tracking algorithms with detailed exploitation and analytical methods; and disseminating track reports and tactical parameters to fixed and mobile assets.
- Developing mission planning and tasking objectives
- Identifying targets of interest for sensor viewing
- Sensor task and command planning
- Sensor operations team coordination
- Processing and Exploitation
- Target detection algorithms
- Single sensor and multi-sensor tracking and typing algorithms
- Collected data exploitation through evaluation and extraction
- Interface definition - from sensor system to fixed and mobile users
- Organization and formatting of tracking and parameter reports
- Confirmation of transmission and receipt to fixed and mobile sites
Space Systems Engineering
We apply systems engineering discipline through the entire life-cycle: from concept definition to engineering development, test and evaluation, demonstration, to validation, and operation.
- Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
- Overarching framework for systems engineering
- System baseline establishment linked to requirements, functions, and components
- Verification plans linked to requirements and tied to program verification events
- Behavior Modeling
- Repeatable, proven approaches for multiple successful programs
- Requirements Analysis
- Capture of client needs, objectives, requirements
- Identification of capability gaps
- Establishment of requirements baseline for system design and development
- Verification and Validation
- Verification and validation planning for development and operational objectives
- Planning tied to key verification and real-world test events
- Verification and validation results evaluation for sell-off